Divorce Options Workshops
Divorce Options Workshops will help you understand and manage the legal, financial and emotional aspects of this challenging life transition.
Workshops are presented jointly by experts — laywers, financial specialists and divorce coaches — who have guided other people through the intricacies of the divorce process. They will provide you with up-to-date, unbiased information about:
- Spousal support, alimony and child support
- Separate and community property
- Tax consequences of divorce
- Legal and physical child custody
- Impact of separation or divorce on children
You will learn about the process of divorce, and the advantages and disadvantages of:
- Self-representation (“Do-it-yourself”)
- Collaborative Practice
In addition, you will learn how to
- Talk to your children about divorce
- Divide your property
- Pay your bills now and in the future
- Manage emotions
Workshop schedule for 2018
Divorce Options Workshops are held in odd-numbered calendar months, on the second Saturday of the month, from 9:00AM to 12:00 noon at the Reno/Sparks Association of Realtors, 5650 Riggins Court, Suite 200, Reno NV 89502.
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER for an upcoming workshop.
Current dates for 2018 are as follows: